Software Engineer, Deep Static Analysis
最新回复：2019年9月12日 17点50分 PT
共 (1) 楼
The hiring company is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
As a Software Engineer on this team, you’ll be working in a collaborative environment with Engineers that thrive on computationally hard problems with impact, developing cutting-edge development tools for finding issues early in the process.
Job Title: Software Engineer, Deep Static Analysis
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
H-1B Sponsored? Yes
• PhD in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practice experience.
• Professional coding experience in C/C++, Java, Python or Go, combined with 1 year of relevant work experience in software development.
• Experience with Static Code Analysis and program analysis.
• Experience with data structures and algorithms used in static analysis.
• Experience architecting and developing large scale distributed systems, concurrency, multithreading and synchronization.
• Experience with programming languages, formal methods, abstract interpretation and/or compilers.
• Proven experience of finding bugs and vulnerabilities with automated tools.
• Proficiency with C++.
• Demonstrated ability to develop program analysis tools.
• Effective written and verbal communication.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to
with the format of [Job ID]+[Applicant Full Name].
看帖神器 © 2019 Kantie.org