PTM Biolab芝加哥招聘Application Scientist (转载)
最新回复：2021年3月30日 21点30分 PT
共 (1) 楼
【 以下文字转载自 Chicago 讨论区 】
发信人: fid (fid), 信区: Chicago
标 题: PTM Biolab芝加哥招聘Application Scientist
发信站: BBS 未名空间站 (Wed Mar 31 00:28:02 2021, 美东)
Title: Application Scientist
Location: Chicago, IL
Report To: BD Director
About PTM Biolab Inc
The mission of PTM Biolab Inc is to address the unmet needs of life sciences and precision medicine, by creating and supplying innovative technologies
in the fields of antibody reagents, proteomics, and bioinformatics. Our
products and services have been profoundly expediting research for protein
post translational modifications (PTMs), epigenetics, protein quantification, drug target screening, and biomarker discovery. On the strength of our
unique technology platforms, our reagents and proteomics service are widely used in leading life science research community and pharmaceutical companies. PTM Biolab is headquartered in Hangzhou, China. For more information,
please visit www.ptm-biolab.com.cn.
How to Apply: Please E-mail your resume to:
• Serve as the point of contact for customers; Ensure customer
satisfaction by providing expertise feedback for technical inquiries, and
respective solutions pertaining to company’s products and service.
• Support business development team for marketing campaigns that
effectively represent company’s products, service, and prospects; Assist
exhibition booths at trade shows and conferences; Up to 10% travel might be involved.
• Keep abreast of new development in the field of epigenetics and
• Receive other work assignments from management based on current
needs and the individual’s experience and strength.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Ph.D. (or M.Sc. with substantial research experience) in life
science or related fields; A solid knowledge of biochemistry and molecular
biology is required.
• Enriched laboratory experience is required; Good user knowledge
in biological reagents, i.e. antibodies, is a plus.
• General knowledge in client relationship management.
• Innovative, self-motivated, excellent organizational skills and
able to work independently.
• Attention to detail and multiple-task capability to meet
• Outstanding scientific presentation, writing, and communication
看帖神器 © 2021 Kantie.org