最新回复：2018年2月13日 7点44分 PT
An organization seeks an experienced AR/AP specialist to join its team. This position will have responsibilities in the Accounts Payable, Accounts
Receivable, as well as other general Accounting function. He/she will be
responsible for reviewing and completing daily transactions, entering/
extracting data to/from QuickBooks, cash reconciliations, financial reports preparation, P&L analysis and customer and vendor communication in an
accurate and timely manner.
• Process vendor invoices. Sort and disburse incoming mail, monitor AP mailbox. Ensure that proper approvals are provided and departmental
coding is accurate.
• Maintains/updates vendor information in AP system ensuring all
information is up-to-date
• Resolve vendor inquiries, including research requests for
payments, pay dates, and check numbers. Provide remittance details when
requested and reconcile vendor statements.
• Process daily and weekly check runs. Prepare proposals for check/ACH payments based on payment terms. Create ACH files, upload to the bank
and send remittances to vendors.
• Prepares month end accrual for AP vouchers not entered in
• Review, process and enter corporate credit card statement and
ensure all receipts are received and coded properly.
• Apply checks and ACH/wire activity to customer accounts and
deposit any miscellaneous cash receipts. Deposit checks.
• Record invoice details and customer’s payment on a daily basis
• Responsible for reviewing the weekly A/R Aging and making
collection calls as needed in order to maintain a clean AR aging.
• Ensure Intercompany AP & AP subledgers are in balance and dollar differences are rectified.
• Prepare monthly listing of small dollar over and under payments
to be written off.
• Prepare month end debtor analysis report for each company.
• Record daily transactions into QuickBooks, and generate financial reports on a monthly basis.
• Reconcile Bank accounts monthly.
• Process financial analysis. Report to management and offers
suggestions about resource unitization and assumptions underlying budget
• Prepare desktop procedures.
• Assists with identifying process improvement opportunities
throughout the finance organization.
• Maintains AP & AR filing systems (paper & electronic) to ensure
the expeditious and successful retrieval of information.
• Independently conducts special research or investigation projects as assigned.
• Participate in, and respond to, all audit requests related to AR
• Other duties as assigned.
Requirements, Skills & Abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or
equivalent combination of education and experience
• Prior work experience in both Accounts Payable and Accounts
Receivable as this is a dual function role. 2-3 year’s work experience
• Ability to multi-task and manage work flows so that the volume of activities is completed in a reasonable time frame
• Strong problem-solving and reasoning ability
• Will be required to work extra hours as needed to close the month in a timely fashion
• Experience in QuickBooks
• The candidate will have above average Excel skills
• Excellent oral and written communication to customers, vendors
• Attention to detail and accuracy is paramount
Please submit resume and cover letter if you are interested in this position.
看帖神器 © 2017 Kantie.org