最新回复：2021年3月25日 23点16分 PT
共 (1) 楼
大约 2 个月
Welcome to Innovent Academy!
At Innovent Academy, more than 200 world-class scientists across
multifunctional groups closely collaborate in the fields of antibody/protein engineering, immunology, oncology and translation medicine. Innovent
Academy proudly provides them with state-of-the-art technology platforms and equipment, and supports their cutting edge research to accelerate
translation into innovative drugs. Besides, a National Postdoctoral
Research Workstation has been established to offer the young generation of
scientists exciting opportunities for career development. At Innovent
Academy, our scientists dream big, work hard and play hard. We push the
boundary of science and relentlessly pursue the development of innovative
life changing medicine for our patients.
You will work with top scientists like Dr.Liu and Dr.Yu,we are looking for
PI candidates all over the world,and senior/associate scientists in protein antibody/immunology/ADC...
We are actively hiring global talents with the shared vision to join our
efforts in deciphering some of the most challenging diseases, and to
translating scientific discoveries from bench to bedside
Title：Principal Investigator, Immunology
Report Line: President
Location: China, Suzhou， U.S. MD
• Lead discovery efforts from target nomination, validation through pipeline development. Independently conceive, execute experiments and
analyze data for proof of concept and mechanism of action studies.
• Manage a research team to understand the mechanisms of immune
disorders including, but not limited to, asthma, COPD, atopic dermatitis,
rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease, systemic lupus
erythematosus, type 1 diabetes, psoriasis and multiple sclerosis.
• Establish and sustain cross-functional collaborations internally and externally with industrial and academic partners.
• Actively contribute to the research community through
publications and conference presentations. Supervise staff members and
foster a rigorous and dynamic research environment within team.
• PhD with at least 3 years’ postdoctoral training in immunology
or inflammation discipline. Industrial experience preferred. Experience with co-targeting desired.
• Tracked records of original contributions to his/her field,
evidenced by high profile first-author publications.
• Hands-on immunological skillsets, demonstrated expertise in
advanced flow cytometry, immune cell functional assays and in vivo disease
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Agility and
adaptability in a fast-paced environment.
Please contact with me ---email
看帖神器 © 2021 Kantie.org