《肖申克的救赎》有一个片段。。。 Red每次假释的时候,面对核审人员,都是小心翼翼,规规矩矩,每次都努力的证明自己,而结果都是驳回。 直到最后一次,对自由不再像当初那么渴望,取而代之是开始分享内心最真实的想法: Please sit down. 请坐 Ellis Boyd Redding 阿里斯·瑞丁 your files say you've served 40 years of a life sentence. 你判无期徒刑 已关40年 You feel you've been rehabilitated? 你改过自新了吗? Rehabilitated? 改过自新? Well, now, let me see. 要让我说 I don't have any idea what that means. 我根本不懂那是什么 It means you're ready to rejoin society 就是重返社会
I know what you think it means, sonny. 这我懂 年轻人 To me it's just a made-up word. 它对我只是虚词儿 A politician's word so that 政客发明的词儿 young fellas like yourself can wear a suit and a tie 使你们穿西装打领带的 and have a job. 有活干 What do you really want to know? 你到底想了解什么? Am I sorry for what I did? 我后悔犯罪吗? Well, are you? 你后悔吗? There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. 我没有一天不后悔 Not because I'm in here or because you think I should. 但并非受惩罚才后悔
I look back on the way I was then 我回首前尘往事 a young 那个 stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. 犯下重罪的小笨蛋 I want to talk to him. 我想跟他沟通 I want to try and talk some sense to him. 我试图讲道理 Tell him the way things are. 让他明了 But I can't. 但我办不到 That kid's long gone 那个少年早就不见了 and this old man is all that's left. 只剩下我垂老之躯 I got to live with that. 我得接受事实 Rehabilitated? 改过自新? It's just a bullshit word. 狗屁不通的词 So you go on and stamp your forms,sonny, and stop wasting my time. 你盖章吧 别浪费我的时间 Because to tell you the truth 告诉你一句实话 I don't give a shit. 我他妈的不在乎
Red每次假释的时候,面对核审人员,都是小心翼翼,规规矩矩,每次都努力的证明自己,而结果都是驳回。
直到最后一次,对自由不再像当初那么渴望,取而代之是开始分享内心最真实的想法:
Please sit down.
请坐
Ellis Boyd Redding
阿里斯·瑞丁
your files say you've served 40 years of a life sentence.
你判无期徒刑 已关40年
You feel you've been rehabilitated?
你改过自新了吗?
Rehabilitated?
改过自新?
Well, now, let me see.
要让我说
I don't have any idea what that means.
我根本不懂那是什么
It means you're ready to rejoin society
就是重返社会
这我懂 年轻人
To me it's just a made-up word.
它对我只是虚词儿
A politician's word so that
政客发明的词儿
young fellas like yourself can wear a suit and a tie
使你们穿西装打领带的
and have a job.
有活干
What do you really want to know?
你到底想了解什么?
Am I sorry for what I did?
我后悔犯罪吗?
Well, are you?
你后悔吗?
There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret.
我没有一天不后悔
Not because I'm in here or because you think I should.
但并非受惩罚才后悔
我回首前尘往事
a young
那个
stupid kid who committed that terrible crime.
犯下重罪的小笨蛋
I want to talk to him.
我想跟他沟通
I want to try and talk some sense to him.
我试图讲道理
Tell him the way things are.
让他明了 But I can't.
但我办不到
That kid's long gone
那个少年早就不见了
and this old man is all that's left.
只剩下我垂老之躯
I got to live with that.
我得接受事实 Rehabilitated?
改过自新?
It's just a bullshit word.
狗屁不通的词
So you go on and stamp your forms,sonny, and stop wasting my time.
你盖章吧 别浪费我的时间
Because to tell you the truth
告诉你一句实话
I don't give a shit.
我他妈的不在乎
想要证明一件事,需要从头到尾毫无遗漏;但是,想要反证一件事,只需要一个理由就够了。