让科技之光照进你的生活,给不差钱的mm的推荐粉底打印机

yuninglilac
楼主 (北美华人网)
This beauty wand supposedly prints makeup on only 5% of your face because the rest 95% doesn't need it, resulting with flawless skin. What it doesn't do is give you a blank canvas. It enhances your natural skin and over time, the pigmented serum will help reduce the appereance of any hyperpigmentation on your face. https://opte.com/products/opte-precision-system
jbeth
看了一下,效果还真挺不错的
yuninglilac
我是看到这个Youtuber的视频种的草,用完之后简直是光彩照人啊
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXImyASEQp8

系统提示:若遇到视频无法播放请点击下方链接
https://www.youtube.com/embed/IXImyASEQp8
karyyan
天啊,这样画个妆也太麻烦了那个头那么小,还要慢慢挪
xxues
我是看到这个Youtuber的视频种的草,用完之后简直是光彩照人啊
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXImyASEQp8

系统提示:若遇到视频无法播放请点击下方链接
https://www.youtube.com/embed/IXImyASEQp8

yuninglilac 发表于 2021-01-25 16:41

看着不错啊
mimifeifei
599这个速度效率堪忧啊,我想要一个印章一样啪一下在脸上盖一下就画好的
z
zzsummer
一个是速度还有就是会不会假面,会不会掉一块就斑驳了啥的。价钱倒是还好,你想你买瓶抹脸的也会几百,还是消耗品