面试时这样说合适吗?

雪儿豆王
楼主 (文学城)

After I scheduled our interview, I received a verbal offer for another job I applied. They are working on my background check. The reason I still chose to come for the interview is that this job is my dream job and I don't want to miss the opportunity in your office before I make the final decision. I will go with this job if I become the finalist.

My biggest concern is that I might not have enough time to know your final decision before I need to sign that job offer letter. I don't want to hurt that hiring manager's feeling and cause any damage in terms of wasting their time and money if I decline that job offer after I accepted it. They might need to re-post the position and start the hiring process over again. If I couldn't hear from you before that job offer acceptance deadline, I will go with that job just simply because I respect their time and effort spent on hiring me.

so I would like to know when you can get back with me with your final decision.

 

谢谢