【E外桃源】My little Eden

轻轻的我来
楼主 (文学城)

 

《My little Eden》

《我的小伊甸园》

 

In my childhood eyes,

在我童年的眼眸里,

the world is not only the blue-gray barren mountains, 

世界除了青灰色的荒川,

but also is the desolate Loess Plateau.

便就是黄土高原的苍凉.

However there is a place that can't be smaller, 

但却有个小得不能再小,

and  it makes me worth remembering forever.

永远让我值得回味的地方.

It's right next to the old willow tree that the stream slowly flows by,

它就在小溪缓流过的老柳树旁,

the fence surrounded by clumps of grass and flowers,

有一丛丛青草鲜花围就的篱墙,

a few stone piles assumed to be furniture, 

以及几颗被假设成家俱的石桩,

it is simply gentle and forms a flower house of Eden.

至简地温存成一个伊甸的花房.

Two childish hearts germinated a yearning here, 

两个童心曾在此萌生过向往,

vividly existed the innocent and pure life of childhood sweethearts,

鲜活过青梅竹马的无邪纯良,

told the fairytale of happy times while playing Guojiajia.

童话了玩过家家的愉悦时光.

Two pairs of little hands hold the splendor of the rainbow,

两双小手牵住了彩虹的绚烂,

two little mouths kissed keeping the fluttering fragrance of memories.

两只小嘴吻留了记忆的飘香.

We used to grow there without worries,

我们曾在那里无忧虑地生长,

gradually she bloomed into an utterly beautiful fairy, 

渐渐地她出落成仙子般模样,

then quietly and shyly withdrew from the flower house of Eden.

然后悄然羞别了伊甸的花房.

I haven't waited until her hair covers her waist,

我还未能等到她长发及腰,

meanwhile she also hasn't allowed me to be a juvenile, 

她也未能容待我年方弱冠,

her beautiful figure moved away from our hometown, 

那娇美的身影便迁离于他乡,

our empty greenhouse kept vanishing in silence,

空留我们的暖房寂静中成殇,

and melt away bit by bit in the years that grow up.

渐渐融消在岁月的莺飞草长.

I have always cherished the scene of the Eden,

我一直珍爱着那伊甸景像,

tears of happiness run down as long as I think of it.

只要一想起便幸福着泪淌.

It's a pity that I can't go back to there again, 

可惜再也回不到那个地方,

with her happily relying under the warm sun.

和她开心依靠着共浴暖阳.

Now I can't help but think back to the old days,

如今我只能禁不住地回想,

deeply gather our love in my heart.

深深地将爱恋浓聚在心上.

 

      

青松站
故园风雨后,心里的彩虹依然,.赞
盈盈一笑间
哇!双语诗歌,美图美诗!诗人好棒~ ~
w
woodwishper
牛年牛人丛出不穷
L
LYJiang
A lasting fond memory that will never age, I believe. …

You might want to check the title of your wonderful piece. "My Litter Eden" ?

b
beautifulwind
轻诗人中英文双语诗歌都韵味悠长,如歌如画,浪漫多情,美语坛真成了梅雨潭!:)
轻轻的我来
sorry!taped a wrong word.
轻轻的我来
过奖了, 还不知道英文句法是否写得对, 请多指正.
轻轻的我来
我这纯属班门弄斧.
轻轻的我来
要向你学习呀, 我刚起步.
轻轻的我来
你总是热心鼓励大家, 好人呀!
L
LYJiang
No big deal. I have my share of typos.
青松站
home revisited,,memories rekindled:)),,,,..
忒忒绿
一首很好的叙事怀旧情诗,非常喜欢。图片也很美。英文翻译没有充分表达出中文原文的优美诗意和饱满情感

一些英文语法需要再斟酌。

树的花花世界
哀而不伤,徐徐道来
d
danren
那份怀恋如长存在记忆中的古长城蜿蜒无垠
b
beautifulwind
恭喜轻来。首页进来,谢谢网管,E外桃源“My little Eden”挂首成功:)
甜虫虫
Nice!