“新春对对碰”之余兴未尽: 中英双语诗朗诵:再别康桥 - 配乐是重点

藕花深处95
楼主 (文学城)

上次席慕容诗歌朗诵, 喜爱问起配乐是不是“神秘花园”, 我正惦记好像用过这首曲子呢, 就听到阿红小厨的凄美动人的小提琴钢琴合奏, 浸润在音乐中久久不能自拔, 决定以实际行动点赞一把!前一阵我和K歌歌友“飘渺云音”正好合作过“再别康桥”的朗诵, 制作者“风之彩”用的正是“神秘花园”的音乐。趁兴重录一版,祝贺“对对碰”活动的圆满举办, 为音乐高手们打Call, 感谢版主无私奉献!

原文及英文译文我刚在网上找到了, 省得我一个词地敲啦!

【原诗】 【英文版】
再别康桥 Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again
作者:徐志摩 By Xu Zhimo
   
轻轻的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave
正如我轻轻的来; As quietly as I came here;
我轻轻的招手, Quietly I wave good-bye
作别西天的云彩。 To the rosy clouds in the western sky.
   
那河畔的金柳, The golden willows by the riverside
是夕阳中的新娘; Are young brides in the setting sun;
波光里的艳影, Their reflections on the shimmering waves
在我的心头荡漾。 Always linger in the depth of my heart.
   
软泥上的青荇, The floating heart growing in the sludge
油油的在水底招摇; Sways leisurely under the water;
在康河的柔波里, In the gentle waves of Cambridge
我甘心做一条水草! I would rather be a water plant!
   
那榆荫下的一潭, That pool under the shade of elm trees
不是清泉,是天上虹; Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;
揉碎在浮藻间, Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds
沉淀着彩虹似的梦。 Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream.
   
寻梦?撑一支长蒿, To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream
向青草更青处漫溯; To where the green grass is more verdant;
满载一船星辉, Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight
在星辉斑斓里放歌。 And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight.
   
但我不能放歌, But I cannot sing aloud
悄悄是别离的笙箫; Quietness is my farewell music;
夏虫也为我沉默, Even summer insects heap silence for me
沉默是今晚的康桥! Silent is Cambridge tonight!
   
悄悄的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave
正如我悄悄的来; As quietly as I came here;
我挥一挥衣袖, Gently I flick my sleeves
不带走一片云彩。 Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away