最新回复：2019年8月14日 17点4分 PT
共 (1) 楼
The company defines a new way for users to engage with local news. Since its founding in 2015, it has grown by leaps and bounds. We’re an AI-powered news aggregator that delivers the most relevant local news to users.
We’re the #1 news app on Android and #3 on iOS in in the U.S. in 2018. With 4M+ daily active users (source: App Annie), we’re ahead of major news outlet and platforms such as The New York Times, CNN News, The Washington Post, Yahoo News, and SmartNews. We are also the most downloaded mobile app in the news category in 2018 across iOS and Android.
Particle Media, Inc. (the company owns and operates News Break) is a series-B startup backed by the world’s leading investors such as IDG Capital. We’re one of the highest growth ventures in the Silicon Valley.
Job Title: General Counsel
Industry: Information Technology
Location: Mountain View, CA
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Compensation Package: Highly Competitive
H-1B Sponsored? Yes
We are looking for an excellent General Counsel to add value to and be the “backbone” of our business. You will ensure that company operates within the law at all times, offer counsel on legal issues, create an effective guardian of the organization and facilitate business strategies development. The successful candidate will be able to ensure legal compliance and limit risk exposure. Specifically, we're looking for candidates with rich experience in copyright related laws, startup fundraising, and general litigation related areas.
• Provide expert and strategic legal advice to management
• Set internal governance policies and manage the impact of external factors
• Evaluate and weigh multiple inputs and impacts of any decision or course of action
• Anticipate issues and estimate risks strategically
• Identify proactive solutions that will eliminate or mitigate risks
• Base your decision-making process on ethics and integrity
• Create associations of trust and respect with key stakeholders
• Deal with external parties (regulators, external counsel, politicians, clients)
• Attract, develop, direct, motivate and drive performance from team
• Draft agreements that minimize risks and maximize legal rights
• Meet legal objectives
• Deal with complex, significant matters that cut across legal and related areas
• Keep abreast of legislative changes
• Proven general counseling experience in business environment
• Overall broad legal knowledge (corporate law, litigations, labor law, etc)
• In-depth understanding of how legal issues affect organizations
• Ability to develop legal strategy and objectives
• Well-versed in how business operate with financial acumen
• High degree of professional ethics, integrity and gravitas
• Excellent judgement and analytical skills
• First class interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to anticipate legal issues or risks and to “see around the corner”
• BSc degree in Law or J.D. degree
• MA or BSc in Business Administration will be considered an asset
The company provides highly competitive compensation package including base salary, bonuses, and stock options. Benefits include great Medical, Dental and Vision. A flat organization and family-like culture makes this a perfect environment to make huge impact on our product and grow your skill set.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to
with the format of [Job ID]+[Applicant Full Name].
看帖神器 © 2019 Kantie.org